I sit alone, though people surround me,
Watching superficial people imitating one
Another, disguising what they really are.
These people are the illusion of perfection.
Outsiders deprived of esteem, are forced to
Wear masks. These masks create the perception
Of perfection.
Reality, where sorrow and suffering is invincible.
It is a place where fears feed on Insecurity.
The insecurity caused by the taunting of those superior.
Those who are superior are oblivious to reality.
Inside they are empty, unable to look themselves in the eye.
Perfection is the distortion created by those who cannot escape
The bitter taste of deceit that comforts their shallow minds.
I long to be different to escape from their blind confusion.
I'm losing myself in their hate
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 @ 3:59:00 PM
Completed...WOOOHOOO!!! First time dying my hair, so nice, red red de!!! First time dying, so 'luan' dunno wat to do, i nvr follow the instruction, haha. I jus sqeeze all on to my hair than spread evenly, than while waiting, i throw away the bottle, realising there are still some left, but i still throw away... Than mop the floor, SHHH!!! Cnnt tell my parents, ltr they scold me! Haha... Than i went to bath, so excited and i make it a quick one... I counted 1, 2, 3 and open my eyes and i scream!!! So red when under the light... Lol... Than feeling v happy i came to blog... But the smell is still there, eww!!! Haha, nvm tml early in the morning wash my hair again!!! I jus hope my form teacher wont find out xD... But i sit under the light ZzZ... Aiya nvm if she catch at most i thurs dont come to sch!!! Haha...
Go play game le lah... WISH ME GD LUK so tt i wont be caught!!! Hehe!!!