I sit alone, though people surround me,
Watching superficial people imitating one
Another, disguising what they really are.
These people are the illusion of perfection.
Outsiders deprived of esteem, are forced to
Wear masks. These masks create the perception
Of perfection.
Reality, where sorrow and suffering is invincible.
It is a place where fears feed on Insecurity.
The insecurity caused by the taunting of those superior.
Those who are superior are oblivious to reality.
Inside they are empty, unable to look themselves in the eye.
Perfection is the distortion created by those who cannot escape
The bitter taste of deceit that comforts their shallow minds.
I long to be different to escape from their blind confusion.
I'm losing myself in their hate
Friday, October 20, 2006 @ 3:20:00 PM
OPSS :POPSS... Todae wake up at 7.30!!! Haha and i still slowly walked to sch... feeling so slpy, when i reached sch i tot tt there will be a teacher checking my bag so i left my HP with my aunty... I end up being so sianz without my hp... Todae was absolutely boring... Listen to a talk about FACE... Actually the talk was just to promote thier own face cleanser zzz... Say wat got freebies, i end up writing this post with NTH!!! Haha...
After recess was even more boring... We went as a class to 3 stations around the sch for some activities... First stop, was forget the name liao. It was about the past and present, we were told to solve the quiz... Aiya douno how to spell... Than i slpt after finishing the quiz when the teacher was talking about those dead peoples again... Next stop was for us to act out a story based on a few pictures... I was so happy, but cannt say... Haha... I was acting the burglar, wearing a black cloth around my nose... Next stop was a maths stop... We played a game designed by forget who liao teacher in our sch... It was quit boring at the begining cause i was lyk a sotong dunno wat to do... But i started to understand and was having soooo much fun playing it... Haha...
During the whole activity, i was always complaining tt it was soooo hot... Haiz stupid haze, make me so hot... And sry if i was too vulgar in my previous previous posts, cause it rlly make me so HOT!!! But now i hav gotten over it and i am once again the happy-go-lucky shanxiu, hehe... I just want to say tt this blogskin hav nth to do with my mood... I am not sad and in fact i'm happy!!! Can go BBQ with classmates, cant wait for tt day to come... I choosed this blogskin because i lyk its dark colour, and was simple and most of all is the 2 pic on top!!! So cute to me, haha, the music is nice too... Thx guys for asking me to cheer up!!! I'm always happy!!! BLEAH xD
WISH UR GUYS HAPPY FOR THE COMING HOLIDAYS!!! bUAI!!!