I sit alone, though people surround me,
Watching superficial people imitating one
Another, disguising what they really are.
These people are the illusion of perfection.
Outsiders deprived of esteem, are forced to
Wear masks. These masks create the perception
Of perfection.
Reality, where sorrow and suffering is invincible.
It is a place where fears feed on Insecurity.
The insecurity caused by the taunting of those superior.
Those who are superior are oblivious to reality.
Inside they are empty, unable to look themselves in the eye.
Perfection is the distortion created by those who cannot escape
The bitter taste of deceit that comforts their shallow minds.
I long to be different to escape from their blind confusion.
I'm losing myself in their hate
Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 7:55:00 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR; 2007HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY :)
I ate steamboat for 1yr, 2006-2007 at Lynn's hse with Chick, Lynn and her mum. Too bad Sean is sick ): Hope he recover faster (: It was fun at Lynn's hse, the food is nice and i ate 3 bowls of rice and alot of meat x) BUT, i'm still v slim(no offence) LOLs xP We play play play untill 2+ den slp. Hope to hav a happy, good and lucky year ahead =D
I quited my job at Mac on Sun (: Yeah finally!!! Now its time to tune back to studying mood...
I dye back my hair black on sat ): But i'm still v handsome xP We went to collect Lynn's card at Bishan and the person was lyk so buey song when he was finding mine. In the end he say my card is nt ready for collection... Took some neoprint and went home...
Hope to see Sean slim down!!! LOLs, is tt possible? Haha
DECLARED: I'M VERY BHB x)