I sit alone, though people surround me,
Watching superficial people imitating one
Another, disguising what they really are.
These people are the illusion of perfection.
Outsiders deprived of esteem, are forced to
Wear masks. These masks create the perception
Of perfection.
Reality, where sorrow and suffering is invincible.
It is a place where fears feed on Insecurity.
The insecurity caused by the taunting of those superior.
Those who are superior are oblivious to reality.
Inside they are empty, unable to look themselves in the eye.
Perfection is the distortion created by those who cannot escape
The bitter taste of deceit that comforts their shallow minds.
I long to be different to escape from their blind confusion.
I'm losing myself in their hate
Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 6:56:00 PM
STUPID Monday !Wat a STUPID day tis is. Style my hair style so long untill 7.15am den leave hse. Den run to sch run untill so HOT ! And luckily i rmb to bring Jingyi's worksheet, so went to her class and asked Mr Roy to pass the worksheet to her. I got Destiny's Cries from Chick at class and i was lyk reading it the whole day and dont even bother to listen to lessons.
Todae Maths Test was quite easy i mus say. UNTILL Chem lessons, when a STUPID BALD, BIG TUMMY ANG MOH came in to relief the class. He was talking CRAPPY CRAPS about his SICKENING LIFE and dont even allow us to even read storybooks and wan us to stare at the CHEM NOTEBOOK. I was so slpy so i was dozing off when he wasnt looking. AND he confiscated Chick's HP which woke me up, WTF? Tok so much crap, relief cher onli also so action. After sch he went to our class and return Chick's HP and added a BLOODY sentaence "You're my fren, i dun wan to hurt you." OMG SO LAO TU MAN ! Rlly is SIAO LIAO !
Went to Cwp str8 after tt and we ate Pizza Hut. Tax, GST, Service Charge was so EXPENSIVE ! I bought a chain and a ring which costs $46 :)
Starting to save $$ le ! So... No more fastfood for me after sch !
MONEY ! MONEY ! MONEY !