I sit alone, though people surround me,
Watching superficial people imitating one
Another, disguising what they really are.
These people are the illusion of perfection.
Outsiders deprived of esteem, are forced to
Wear masks. These masks create the perception
Of perfection.
Reality, where sorrow and suffering is invincible.
It is a place where fears feed on Insecurity.
The insecurity caused by the taunting of those superior.
Those who are superior are oblivious to reality.
Inside they are empty, unable to look themselves in the eye.
Perfection is the distortion created by those who cannot escape
The bitter taste of deceit that comforts their shallow minds.
I long to be different to escape from their blind confusion.
I'm losing myself in their hate
Saturday, June 23, 2007 @ 7:56:00 PM
hellos~ Todae meet Sean at Mos at around 12pm. Winson was there too, and we saw tt disgusting aunty at Mos again. I told sean if she slam the food on the table, i will jus push the tray to the floor and leave and pay him back later LOLs. But in the end, she put the food gently =.= Den we took 858 to Chong pang to cut our hair. Sean is finally not a mushroom =) Den we went to CWP and we were so bored... So we went to Woodlands Mart and saw Shiyi working at the Mac there... We eat there den took 913 to Admiralty and we both took 2 diff taxi back home. Suay suay i got a stupid driver who purposely drive slow slow and stop at the red light. I make tt unpleased sound at him and he still dare to ask me "Where ur friend (Sean) stay ah?" I said "He stay where ur business ah?" den he diam diam and drive. When alighting, i slam the door damn hard =D hahas.
*now Sean is a da shuai ge XD