I sit alone, though people surround me,
Watching superficial people imitating one
Another, disguising what they really are.
These people are the illusion of perfection.
Outsiders deprived of esteem, are forced to
Wear masks. These masks create the perception
Of perfection.
Reality, where sorrow and suffering is invincible.
It is a place where fears feed on Insecurity.
The insecurity caused by the taunting of those superior.
Those who are superior are oblivious to reality.
Inside they are empty, unable to look themselves in the eye.
Perfection is the distortion created by those who cannot escape
The bitter taste of deceit that comforts their shallow minds.
I long to be different to escape from their blind confusion.
I'm losing myself in their hate
Friday, July 06, 2007 @ 9:47:00 PM
SPORTS DAY SUX! Omg, it was so boring, jus seat there and watch ppl run. So sian, and when i was slping, the FUCKING Chai Wai wake me up when i was slping. WTF, jus push me lyk that. I jus shout vulgar straight into his pathetic fucking face when i was awake. FUCK him hard hard lah nb, make me lost a packet of twisties. Den after i woke up, i saw Shiyi was about to run, den she nearly fell down at the start and she got the last place. HAHA! HUO GAI LARHS~
Went to eat Mos and went home. After that, Sean, Chick and Gasper came to my house and we watched "just follow laws" Den play comp awhile and went to CWP to change my iPod nano to iPod video =D
I want HOLIDAYS! Im onli going to sch for the sake of going onli...
TO KOHSHIYI: Wan song leh den be more polite. Dont sound as if i owe you lyk that. If u dont wan be my friend den say, no nid beat around the bush hor.
*i BU XI HAN tis friendship !